(Corp. high-end leisure)
The Zoetic Travel Team (Protravel International), is looking for an experienced Sabre agent to handle complex travel bookings for air, hotel, and ground transportation for both International and Domestic markets. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, like-minded, highly-talented, and driven individual who wants to become part of an exceptional team. Ideally, the candidate will have 2-5 years of experience and possess a keen interest in continuing to grow their travel knowledge in an inspiring and collaborative environment. We are an exciting and energetic team with a passion for both travel, as well as providing our clients with the highest standards in customer service. We value input and vision from all team members and thrive off our collective successes. We have an “all for one, one for all” mentality and share in everyone’s happiness and growth. You can learn more about our team by visiting www.zoetictravel.com.
A little about you:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills with plenty of common sense
- Ability to remain exceedingly calm and focused in high-pressure situations while possessing high-adaptability
- Ability to articulate policies efficiently via phone and email
- Anticipate traveler questions to eliminate excessive communication
- Clear understanding of how to work with sense of urgency while remaining friendly
- Knowledge of the different air cabins and how they operate both domestically and internationally
- Proactive thinker able to anticipate challenges and show creativity with finding solutions
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and follow through skills
- Proficient in Sabre and the Microsoft Office
- Able to follow established travel policy guidelines
- Passion to travel and to exceed the clients’ expectation is a bonus!
Duties & Responsibilities shall include (but not limited to):
- Booking air, hotels, and ground transportation via Sabre
- Interpret rules for both air and hotel
- Issue exchanges, refunds, MCOs, confirm schedule changes
- Managing queues
- Assistance with lost baggage, airport assistance, no shows
- Comply with company travel policy if in effect
- Build and updates client database in Sabre
- Upon returning from personal or Familiarization (FAM) travel, ability to offer detailed reports on hotels and/or air products experienced.
- Protravel International Employee benefits include:
- Personal Time Off (PTO) is accrued upon hire and eligible to be used after 90 days of full time employment. The maximum accrual is 16 PTO days annually.
- Protravel offers time off with pay for the 9 major holidays. These holidays include: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401K benefits
- Access/participation to catered lunch presentations by leading airlines and hotels
- Travel Leaders employee discounted program providing discounts in a variety of domains. i.e. movie tickets, cell phone services, electronics, etc.
Zoetic Team added value:
- Annual Team building retreats
- Participation in various trade show travel and conventions
- FAM trip participation
- Health & Wellness Incentive – Access to fitness classes at discounted rates
- Monthly opportunities to experience private hotel events offering food and beverage
- Weekly opportunities to learn about hotel and air product from top suppliers in the industry
- Work/Life balance: The ability to work remotely (telecommuting) as workload and demand allows; Flexibility in scheduling
- Travel is important. We truly believe to live is to explore and have new experiences. There are ample opportunities to travel at heavily discounted rates
Please email Michelle Rosen to apply: email@example.com