Title of Position: Travel Designer
- Research content for and prepare detailed client proposals, based on direction from the Senior Travel Designer.
- Coordinate and secure travel arrangements including transportation, lodging, transfers, single and multi-day tours, flights and travel insurance and other travel services at the direction of the Senior Travel Designer.
- Create and maintain electronic client profiles.
- Prepare and process client and vendor payments and related documentation for accounting; and prepare client invoices.
- Collect all vendor confirmations and vouchers and prepare final trip documentation, including detailed itineraries in both electronic and hard copy versions.
- Manage calendar of pre and post trip reminders which includes due dates for sending out pre-departure information, final documents and welcome home messages.
- Send out client documentation, per due dates.
- As required, communicate by phone and email with clients directly.
- Other duties as required
Required Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, able to multi-task, meet timelines and work well under pressure
- Team Player
- Proficiency with email and web-based programs, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Fluency in English is a requirement, both written and verbal
- TICO Certification is required (must be certified within one month of start date)
- Experience working with Client Base/Trams is an asset
- Previous work experience in tourism, travel, hospitality or an office environment is an asset
- Previous work experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Degree or diploma in tourism, travel or hospitality is an asset
- Experience traveling to international destinations is an asset
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com