Title of Position: Sales Associate
Launched in 1996, Pineapple is well-known and respected as the pioneer of outsourced sales and marketing management for luxury hotels and offers a full range of marketing services and sales representation.
We are now recruiting a Sales Associate to work in our USA Sales team. This role would ideally suit someone looking for a first step into sales in the luxury hotel industry and working within a dynamic agency environment will offer excellent career prospects.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Director of Sales. The training and experience provided in this role will allow the associate to gain an understanding of all major market segments (leisure, corporate and meetings & incentives) and provide an opportunity to work with hotels in Europe, Asia and the Caribbean.
The successful candidate will be given a development program which will include joining the Director of Sales on sales appointments and at events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the hotel industry as an intern or in a reservations, reception or sales role
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A passion for luxury travel
- A strong sense of motivation and a desire to succeed
- A confident manner and smart appearance
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org