Position: Personal Vacation Manager
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale
Are you “Passionate about TRAVEL”? Have you always wanted to “TRAVEL THE WORLD”?
We are looking for talented individuals with 3 – 5 years of experience in Cruise Sales who are committed to providing consistent, white-glove customer satisfaction and service in one of the most advanced call centers in the travel industry.
We are looking for serious individuals who are ready to make a change in the New Year and:
- Want to earn $60,000 in your first year, guaranteed
- Want to be paid overtime for all hours worked over 40 per week
- Want to receive an additional week of paid vacation for job-training cruises and tours to travel the world
- Want to be appreciated and supported by management
- Want to receive IATAN travel discounts and a comprehensive, competitive benefits package
- Want to earn $90,000+, set your own hours and work remotely after 4 – 5 years of dedication and hard work in this Career Position
Inbound and Outbound qualified leads are provided, we sell exclusive products that cannot be purchased anywhere else and our expert business development and marketing teams know how to make the inbound phones ring. Your job is to is be knowledgeable and provide an exceptional vacation booking experience from start to finish for our valued customers in order to receive repeat business and referrals, building your customer base with unlimited earnings potential. That’s it! We provide you online and classroom on-the-job paid training for the products we sell, CRM system we use and lots of support for a successful, lucrative career.
- Four-year college degree
- Three to five years of Cruise Sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills, focused on building customer relationships and cultivating those relationships to develop repeat and referral business
- Organized, strong follow up skills and the ability to manage multiple customer requests on a daily basis
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to come to work every day with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated goal setter with a consistent desire to always exceed standards and earnings potential
- Comfortable in a high-volume call center environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM’s and Internet searches
- Flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary)
If you meet the requirements above, we want to hear from you. Remember, only serious candidates with 3 – 5 years of Cruise Sales experience that truly want to build their career as a Personal Vacation Manager need apply.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Visit our website at: www.onlinevacationcenter.com
Online Vacation Center Holdings Corp. is a Florida holding company with 75 staff members focused on internally growing and developing its group of diversified vacation marketers with a range of products that can be cross-sold to an extensive database. OVCH is a publicly traded holding company that consists of five wholly owned subsidiaries:
• Online Vacation Center (one of the nation’s largest retailers of cruise products)
• Dunhill Travel Deals (an electronic newsletter with over 3 million subscribers)
• Expedia Cruise Ship Centers/OVC (a host agency with over 100 home based agents)
• Enrichment Journeys (a travel wholesaler of land vacations combined with cruises)
• Luxury Link (an online marketer of luxury hotel accommodations)
In 2015, the combined enterprises sold more than $80 million in digital media and travel products. The company is based in Fort Lauderdale, is conveniently located at I-95 and Broward Boulevard and has been in business since 1972. We are a smoke-free organization.
Online Vacation Center can make YOUR dreams come true! Last year our staff travelled to EVERY continent and we have amazing Photo Contest pictures to prove it on our Glassdoor profile where we have an excellent employer rating! We LOVE what we do!