Position: VP of Leisure & Host Agency
Job Location: Montrose, California
MTravel is an award-winning host agency, one of the many business streams owned by the prestigious Corporate Travel Management Group (CTM). MTravel is the ideal match for business-minded independent travel professionals. With 45 years of hosting expertise, MTravel helps advisors achieve success beyond their individual scope by providing deeply personal support, unmatched online booking technology and access to frontline travel-selling experience and modern techniques.
Allure Travel by CTM is our global leisure brand and has been named North America’s Leading Travel Agency for the past several years, providing leisure travel planning services to customers nationwide.
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion. The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
Are you a seasoned leisure industry professional whom has extensive experience within the hosted agency environment?
CTM is looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to drive strategy across our award winning leisure businesses.
You will use your skills to lead one of the fastest growing hosted businesses in North America. With an established pedigree of success our Mtravel team has fantastic technology and access to exceptional content. You will need to continue this success by recruiting and maintaining our agent base while ensuring our philosophy of great customer service is upheld.
This role also includes management of our Allure Leisure service, with access to virtuoso content and a diverse customer base. The opportunities to grow are limitless!
Forming part of the Senior Leadership team across North America for CTM you will need to demonstrate that you can plan, budget, inspire and communicate well both internally and externally.
As part of the Senior Leadership team across North America for CTM ,you will need to demonstrate that you can plan, budget, inspire and communicate well both internally and externally.
MTravel (independent contractor hosting)
- To attract and retain business-minded independent contractors who need the services of a host agency
- To continue to evolve the quality of the overall experience our independent contractors have with our hosting service
- To build the operational infrastructure for the MTravel Business Development/Support Team to support our unit’s budgeted profitable growth
Allure Travel by CTM (leisure)
- Strategically drive growth of our leisure business through on-line marketing and cross sell to Corporate Travel Management (CTM) and Event Travel Management (ETM) customers
- Drive repeat and referral business through excellent customer service and competitive product offerings.
- Develop business plans complete with goals, strategies and key performance measures (KPIs)
- Deliver annual budgeted TTV, revenue, revenue/FTE, profit growth and approved initiatives. Allocate resources, review progress and make modifications as necessary to achieve KPIs.
- Maintain consistent excellent service quality in all that we do by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Develop, regularly communicate with and motivate management and staff
- Build operational, technological and process excellence in a complex environment. Help lead the integration and standardization of seven legacy company systems, processes and people in North America.
- Proactively build positive supplier and Virtuoso relationships and assist in negotiating annual agreements
- Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders and independent contractors
- Maximize in-house agent productivity and success by developing sales skills, product knowledge, quality and customer service skills
- Build brand awareness of MTravel and Allure Travel by CTM
- Represent MTravel and Allure Travel by CTM in the travel industry, networking events and build relationships on a professional basis to increase brand awareness
The ideal candidate for this position will possess most, if not all, of the following skills and competencies:
- Degree Qualified or Equivalent Senior Experience in the Travel Industry
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Disciplined, strategic, critical thinker that can also execute the detail
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with the ability to see how to optimally put the puzzle pieces together
- 5+ years of host agency and/or leisure travel operations best practice and leadership experience
- 3+ years of Sabre/Apollo, ClientBase, Umapped, and other travel related technology experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and motivate using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set and meet goals and objectives
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with targets and deadlines
- Passion and genuine drive for delivering a positive customer experience
MTravel and Allure Travel by CTM offer a comprehensive range of benefits including:-
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax)
- Paid employer life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous employer match
- Performance Incentive Program
- Paid vacation
- Discounted travel opportunities
- Recognition and camaraderie building social events
Come join our very successful, progressive and fun Travel Management Company…APPLY NOW.
If you are interested, please apply on the Careers page at http://us.travelctm.com/