Senior Coordinator, Sales
Are you a person who enjoys challenges and making a difference in the world?
Me to We is a new kind of social enterprise for people who want to help change the world with their daily choices. Through our media, products and leadership experiences, we support Free The Children‘s work with youth creating global change. Every trip, t-shirt, song, book, speech, thought, smile and choice adds up to a lifestyle that’s part of the worldwide movement of we.
Me to We is seeking a Senior Sales Coordinator (Internally known as Senior School Engagement Coordinator) to join the School Engagement department.
There is a three (3) month probationary period, upon reaching the three (3) month period, all staff members a health plan including dental and Employee Assistance Program. The position is based out of Me to We's office in Toronto (225 Carlton Street).
While resumes are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider resumes on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
- Responsible for engaging schools and community groups in participating in one of Me to We’s International Volunteer Trips.
- Manage a specialized portfolio of clients that consists of a both existing and new clients, primarily focusing on the acquisition of new markets.
- Accountable for the execution and organization of all sales-related activities within your portfolio:
- Developing a New Market Strategy and Outreach Plan based on a specific market (e.g. market analysis, lead generation, lead qualification, product offerings, pipeline management etc.)
- Retention of Existing Clients and Acquisition of New Clients (e.g. client engagement through phone calls, emails, proposals, parent/administration meetings, We Day events, developing support materials, etc.)
- Customer Service (e.g. courtesy calls, seek and implement client feedback)
- Provide additional support to your colleagues on outreach activities (phone calls, emails, etc.) during busy periods
- Finding personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the Me to We culture.
Sales & Relationship Management
Proportion of Time Spent 60%
- Work aggressively on the phone and through in-person administration meetings to meet sales targets, and develop new business through proactive engagement activities. Prepare and host presentations, pitching volunteer trips to new and existing school clients.
- Responsible for calling clients and submitting proposals via email or in person. Being creative and innovative to provide a program proposal that best meets the needs of the client.
- Understands the importance of phone communication, with a strong phone call to email ratio.
- Maintain excellent relations with our existing clients to ensure an 85% retention and reengagement minimum standard year over year.
- Supporting customers on the phone throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback often; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Liaise closely with Coordination team to pass on relevant client information for a successful trip experience.
Front Line Outreach
Proportion of Time Spent 40%
- Arranging for in-person meetings with administration and students/parents within your major regions/markets to clearly communicate the benefits of a Me to We group trip. Time will be spent travelling to be able to meet with top schools.
- Provide engaging parent/youth presentations, confidently communicating Me to We Trip value.
- Run Me to We booths at trade shows, conferences, events, and speeches, capturing strong educator/independent school leads for Group Trips
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong record of previous sales experience.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Friendly, outgoing self-starter with the ability to engage clients (educators, parents, headmasters) on the phone & in person.
- High degree of flexibility; open to working evenings and weekends as needed. The desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented department.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with a proven ability to succeed with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to seek new opportunities and think creatively.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member, but also as a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner at all levels; internal and external to the organization.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and knowledge of Salesforce.
- Reliable individual, willing to travel to conferences in Ontario, Canada, and the United States to represent Me to We.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- International travel experience an asset.
What makes Me to We unique…
Me to We is filled with passionate, driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, shameless idealists, this means we work late, set high goals and exceed them, and then push hard the following year to beat and exceed last year’s goals of empowering youth to change the world.
If you are inspired and excited by collaboration, making friendships with the most incredible people, unique additional responsibilities like working on our We Days and your personal values align with our core values, we would love to hear from you.
Me to We is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Me to We sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE APPLY AT: http://www.metowe.com/about-us/careers/?cc=show&id=6713064