Position: High-end Corporate/Leisure Travel Consultant
Job Location: Beverly Hills
Mansour Travel Company – Beverly Hills, CA Luxury Travel Company is seeking an experienced High-end Corporate/Leisure Travel Consultant to work with an Independent Agent. The Agent will be responsible for booking flights, hotels, ground transportation, mileage tickets, tour packages, FIT’s and other travel related needs. The agent must be able to multi-task in a fast pasted, high-volume environment and know how to prioritize and juggle multiple requests on their own and as a team. Qualified candidates must understand fare rules, airline contracts, and all Sabre related formats along with being able to process all ticket related entries.
The Agent must also know how to build, modify and update Sabre Profiles. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must as is having a commitment to delivering quality service. Candidates must be flexible and be willing to work outside of normal hours when needed and approved.
Excellent benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Vacation Pay
- Respond to all inquiries from clients and supervisor with a sense of urgency.
- Quality control of work, reviewing client reservations for accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as function independently and take 100% ownership of each task handled from beginning to end.
- Make sure clients are aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries visited.
- Understanding all airline fare rules and regulations and conveying this information to the client.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
- At least 4 years of experience in travel, handling domestic and international travel.
- Solid Sabre skills are mandatory.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of ticketing (understanding all fare rules, processing exchanges & refunds, etc.)
- Experience and patience with handling high-end, discerning and demanding clients while maintaining composure.
- Strong customer services skills and ability to think outside the box are a must.
- Having knowledge of different travel destinations and knowing what the top hotels are in each area.
- Word and Excel efficiency.
- Ability to function in a very fast-paced, demanding environment and maintain a good attitude and a high quality of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Email your cover letter and resume to Jennifer at email@example.com