Position: Operations & Fulfillment Coordinator
Job Location: Vancouver
Into The Vineyard is a premier travel company, focusing on crafting custom trips throughout the wine regions of the word. www.IntoTheVineyard.com
From Mendoza to Bordeaux your role will be to work in collaboration with Into The Vineyard’s Trip Planners to produce custom crafted itineraries through our proprietary Itinerary Development Software. You’ll be exceptionally charming in communication with our travelers about operational arrangements and feel that your organization skills deserve the recognition of a black belt.
- The overall role requires the support as called upon to foster the growth of Into The Vineyard. This requires the flexibility to problem solve, take initiative as necessary and contribute to Into the Vineyard’s culture and values.
- Take ownership in managing the travel itineraries of a portfolio of high net worth individuals and the logistics of these private trips booking’s hotels, guides, wineries, and travel arrangements.
- Understand that if we wanted a robot we would have hired a futuristic bot. Your character, integrity and determination are key, as are your ability to learn and grow with us.
- Assist with all relevant project management steps necessary to deliver the world's premier travel experiences. This includes directing numerous suppliers and business partners across a virtual network, trip budgeting, contract negotiations and document management, all within tight deadlines.
- Contribute to overall business goals, by providing input and measurement of key performance marks for each departure focusing on trip quality, profitability, and business development.
Itinerary and Travel Program Development
- Act as subject matter expert for all vendor information and related supporting materials, and the systems required to capture this knowledge.
- Create and update vendor offerings, rates and related company information in the Itinerary Development System;
- Build out and maintain all departure-related information in the system, including contracts, related trip documents and reporting;
- Liaise with Into The Vineyards teams of Trip Planners to develop traveler’s custom itineraries.
- Participate as a member of the administrative team of Into The Vineyard providing insight and expertise into administrative processes and projects as they arise.
- Work directly with travelers to obtain traveler information details, and manage the overall interaction experience between the time of booking and travel for our travelers.
- Show your talents with organization, administrative and project management experience;
- You took the course, so share your professional or academic training in Microsoft Applications. Especially Word, Excel, Sharepoint, and bonus points for Sharepoint, Adobe, QBO.
- Knowledge of regions and countries where we travel; Give us details!
- A post-secondary education. Formal education in wine or travel will go a long way.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated all of the following skills and characteristics:
- Meticulous organizational skills combined with meticulous organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate in a professional yet friendly manner, where no script is provided but professionalism is presented.
- Ability to feel free in your work as an independent and competent person who enjoys the support of the people around them.
- Multiple Language Skills, ideally French, or Spanish. Written, oral, or even sign language.
- When the pressure is raining down an ability to raise to the occasion and deliver.
Remuneration will be between $15 and $20 an hour based on experience. The position will be part time to begin with and has the capacity to grow with your contribution to the development of the organization.
Email your job specific cover letter and resume to us at Colin.Simpson@IntoTheVineyard.com.
Be creative, wonderful and yourself. That’s who we are and you will be too.