Job Title: Assistant Account Manager
Job Location: New York City
Insider is a membership-based luxury lifestyle management, personal concierge, and event planning company. Insider takes conventional hospitality and revolutionizes it with its expertise and sense of urgency. Offering 24-hour access, Insider’s savvy team suggests and provides the finest amenities. Insider taps into an exclusive network to accommodate the needs of individual and corporate clientele. Offering our clients the valuable asset of time, Insider also serves as a resource to attract employees, clients, residents and membership loyalty. Based on preferences, a custom and personalized service is provided by several dedicated account managers.
While specializing in access, Insider’s goal is to simplify and enrich. Our most typical requests relate to sought-after dining reservations, event tickets, travel, gift purchasing, event planning, research, and errand running. Insider’s dedicated team accommodates every request and interest with attention to detail and devotion. Insider is unparalleled at keeping our clients in the know as we document and track their vast array of personal interests and corporate needs. Insider can add ease to a busy lifestyle, serving as the ultimate resource. Based in New York City, Insider can easily reach all corners of the world through its local network and relationships. Client membership and detailed nature of requests are kept confidential.
- Interacting with clients to help manage their accounts and assisting Account Managers in providing concierge services (e.g., general research on a multitude of subjects, securing event tickets, obtaining restaurant & club reservations, running errands, etc.)
- Managing information in our database
- Aiding in general administrative/office needs
- Assisting to plan special client events
- Assisting executives and CEO in developing marketing and event ideas - Aiding in the development of new clients relationships
- Aiding in the research & development of new strategic partnerships
- Assisting to help expand Insider's current network among hotels, restaurants, clubs etc.
- Assisting CEO & other top executives in managing various personal aspects of their lives
- Keeping stock of office supplies & overseeing reordering of equipment and materials as needed
- Helping to maintain organized systems within the office
Insider seeks bright, organized, savvy individuals who:
- Are detail and research-oriented
- Are positive, professional, pro-active, resourceful, and team-oriented
- Are passionate about culture, food, entertainment, and city life
- Possess strong writing skills
- Have a desire to understand the workings of a small business
- Are interested in exposure to sales, client relations, luxury services, event planning, and general business operations
- Are gregarious in nature and feel comfortable forging new relationships with restaurants, hotels, corporate partners
- If you are interested in building a strong network in New York City and contributing to a growing vibrant business, this is the perfect position for you.
- Our office is located in East Midtown in Manhattan.
- We are looking for individuals who can dedicate 40 or more hours a week. Typical hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm, with 1 hour break. Some weekends.
- Potential ability to attend events in Manhattan.
APPLY: To apply, please send Resume & detailed Cover Letter about why you want to work at Insider to email@example.com.