Travel Advisor, Los Angeles, CA
Gustave is a collective of luxury travel experts that curate bespoke experiences for discerning clients. Our full-service program covers trip planning, research, negotiation, and booking for busy families and professionals. Although our team has been around the block – we’ve travelled to 80+ countries and have over 20+ years of experience with the biggest names in the industry (e.g. AMEX, KLM and Accenture) – we’re always innovating and looking for opportunities to change the game and build the future of intelligent travel.
We’re currently looking to add a Travel Advisor to the team to help bring our unique blend of customer service and insightful research to a broader market. As such, the right candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact while working in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- You’re a well-traveled, culture-loving individual who is seeking a creative, multi-faceted position. The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Customer Focus: You are a great communicator and listener, respond quickly to clients’ calls, emails and texts and always strive to provide an unforgettable experience.
- Passion for Travel: You’re excited to wake up in the morning to research and deliver the best possible experience to our clients. Everyone wants to travel the world, but we're looking for someone who combines that passion with a drive to do it in an organized and cost-effective manner.
- Attention to Detail: You’re comfortable managing multiple projects at once and can balance trip planning, research, record-keeping, calendar management and expense management. In short, our business involves a lot of planning and you need the organizational skills stay on top of it.
- Problem-Solver: We’re a sucker for smart people! You need to be somebody that looks for solutions before you complain about the problem. In addition, you need to be flexible and perceptive – although we’ll teach you what you need to know, you need to be able to pick it up quickly.
- 3+ years experience as a travel agent and/or travel advisor.
- College degree
- Positive attitude and hunger to learn
- Passion for serving others
Email email@example.com with the subject “I’m the Travel Advisor you’re looking for” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please share one recent memorable customer service experience you had. Ask your friends to describe you in three words. Pick the three that rise to the top and incorporate these qualities into your cover letter. Include social media handles if you have them (especially Instagram) and attach your resume.
If you’re a fit, we’ll be in touch ASAP.
Start Date: June 1, 2017 or sooner