Title: Reservations Agent/Tour Coordinator
Location: Markham, ON
Schedule: Monday to Friday | 9:00am to 5:30pm
Travel for Travellers by GLP Worldwide is a brand new collection of small-ship cruise and land experiences assembled with Canadian travellers in mind and we're hiring a Reservations Agent/Tour Coordinator to join our team!
- Service, manage and coordinate bookings across GLP Worldwide product lines
- Work primarily with the travel trade and affluent travelers to educate and sell GLP’s products and programs.
- Assist with administrative projects and activities
- Research related to tours and special interests (culture, food, family activities, art, architecture, gardens, historic attractions, etc.)
- Passionate about culture and able to speak about food, art, culture, history, and what makes a place unique.
- Sophisticated interests related to lifestyle (interest in upscale lifestyle publications related to travel, food, shopping, art and culture)
- GDS experience recommended
- CRM experience an asset
- Prior sales or customer service experience
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese an asset
- TICO Certification (Travel Counsellor) is required. If you do not have this certification, you will be required to write the TICO exam after hiring.
If you're interested in this position, please reach out to Alan at email@example.com