Join YTPPHL in giving back on Tuesday, December 5th at Philabundance Hunger Relief Center. Attendance is taken for each group so please make sure that you plan on attending if you register. Every spot counts!
Purchase a Free Ticket through the Eventbrite and then you must sign up through the online system using the instructions below:
Instructions for individual sign up via Philabundance’s website:
- Visit http://philabundance.volunteerhub.com. (NB: your shift will not be viewable until 2 months prior.)
- Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed to sign in or create an account if you don’t have one. When creating a login, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 248824
If you already have an account but did not enter your join code, please contact the volunteer department and we will manually add it.
- After you create a login you will need to sign up for your shift. Go to the tab “All Events” under “Events”
- Scroll down to find your shift. Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of the “Event Name.”
- Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
- Dress Code: Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals or flip-flops allowed). Volunteers may be working in our refrigerator or freezer with produce or meat. Volunteers should wear pants and socks and shoes and we recommend bringing a sweatshirt. We do provide jackets and gloves.