We're teaming up with Like A Local Tours for our first Day FAM of the year. Join us for an experiential art tour through Bushwick, which Vogue recently named the second coolest neighborhood on the planet! Join us for an insider look at the art world, from the source. You will meet and hear from working Brooklyn artists in their studio and take home a small piece of original art from one of the artists or a swag bag of art related goodies.
Ride the L train while you can, take in history in the making and visit this nexus of the art world reminiscent of the Soho art scene in the 70s. The tour kicks off with a street art walk and concludes with red wine! What could be better?!
- Street art walk through famous ‘Five Points’ featuring wall after wall of large scale street art
- Welcome drinks
- Curator led talk at the innovative Parenthesis Art Space
- Art swag bag with art gifts and valuable information about how to start an art collection
- Two artist studio visits Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Insider access for locals and tourists alike Tour concludes with refreshments (wine etc) and discussion
Take the L train to Jefferson Street stop. The group will meet at the entrance of the station at street level (it’s a large indoor/outdoor entrance). Once you your rsvp is confirmed, detailed instructions will be sent. Take the L train to the Jefferson Street stop. *There is a covered area at the top of the stairs in case of rain! There will be a group of people, but do not worry, the tour guide will find you if you don’t see a group. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early in case the subway is slow or you get lost. We look forward to seeing you there!