Job Title: Reservations Sales Agent
Job Location: Bothell, WA
Meet Europe Express, a wholesaler for European travel to travel agents nationwide. We pride ourselves on creating timeless, customizable vacations to 22 of the most popular countries in Europe for over 26 years. With an expanding team, we are seeking experienced travel enthusiasts for further growth and continued success. Europe Express is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
Europe Express is seeking a Reservations Sales Agent to join their team in Bothell, WA. This position will provide customers with expert advice, convert leads into sales, and ensure an exceptional customer experience along the way. Our ideal candidate has 2+ year’s sales experience and a passion for European travel. Strong relationship building skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Answer incoming calls and emails and complete travel arrangements for clients while ensuring the use of correct processes and procedures
- Reach monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service KPI’s
- Listen and ask the right questions to discover the needs of each individual traveler
- Perform at all times with the aspiration to provide a trip of a lifetime
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes in the Salesforce CRM for successful transition to the Customer Service team
- Outbound relationship calling to travel agents and other prospect lists
- 2+ years sales experience, motivated by revenue targets
- Proven success driving sales through a disciplined process
- Passion for travel and travel knowledge of European destinations
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and manage time in a fast-paced setting
- Problem solving and complaint resolution skills
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends required
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of different reservation systems and CRMs (e.g. Salesforce)
- Positive can-do attitude with a natural ability to be inspirational
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org