Position: Travel Advisor
Job Location: New York City
Epic Road designs bespoke journeys for curious global nomads to Africa, the Indian Ocean, Asia, the Arctic and Antarctica.
We are looking for energetic superstars (part time or full time) who want to learn and grow with our small but impressive team. Candidates should be self-motivated and enjoy working at a growth company. The position is ideal for someone with an interest in sales, marketing, PR, and social media. We are looking for someone with an open mind and a positive, collaborative attitude.
- A passion for travel and off-the-beaten-path experiences
- Strong interest in public relations, digital marketing
- Flexible and adaptable - we have a small team, so we need someone who can (and likes to) wear many hats!
- Excellent organizational skills
- An interest in conservation and humanitarian causes
- Interest and experience in online and social media marketing using various social media platforms and tools such as Instagram, MailChimp, etc.
- Self motivated, adventurous and independent; takes initiative to start projects
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills a MUST
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work in a changing environment and the ability to time manage extremely well
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in hospitality, communications, PR, journalism, English, the arts or related
- Knowledge of world geography
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point) and ability to quickly master new technologies
- Must provide writing samples
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and use reporting metrics to measure, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of such strategies
- Manage Client bookings
- Make recommendations for process, procedure, reporting and technology improvements
- Develop partnerships, presentations, and service clients by phone
- Social Media
- Collaborate with DMCs, Third Party Suppliers and other internal departments to facilitate booking processes, close sales and manage quality issues
- Administrative duties (ie: weekly emailed reporting to founders)
Please send resumes and writing samples exclusively to email@example.com