Job Title: Travel Associate
Job Location: New York City
A Travel Associate at Discover 7 plays an integral role in daily responsibilities/projects as well as the growth and strategy of the company. The ideal candidate is an extremely organized, well-spoken professional who curates luxury travel experiences for high net-worth clients. This role requires a self-starter with the ability to efficiently multitask while streamlining operational processes as the business grows. Our rapidly growing business provides an opportunity for fast-learners to quickly take on more responsibility, gain recognition, and advance within 12-18 months.
Additional responsibilities include: traveling to domestic and international business conferences and managing new members of the team.
- Maintain portfolios and travel calendars for high-profile clients.
- Interact with clients over the phone and via email.
- Book travel arrangements, ground transportation, reservations, and accommodations.
- Research and deliver information on different travel destinations for luxury clients.
- Construct start-to-finish itineraries with precision.
- Prepare, compile, and organize all necessary travel documents.
- Manage calendars and scheduling.
- Track and manage a variety of projects, timelines, and follow-up/double check all details.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take on further duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree - Recent college graduates welcome to apply Excellent written and oral communication and customer service skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure Superior organizational/logistical skills
- Meticulous detail management
- Positive, collaborative attitude - works well with others to find solutions Interest in travel and travel trends
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Thinks outside of the box - natural problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Administrative/travel experience
- Office equipment including, but not limited to: computer, phone, copier and scanner. Proficient in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To apply, please reach out to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org