Company: Casa de las Olas
Job Title: Operations Coordinator, Guest Experience
Job Location: Tulum, Mexico
Casa de las Olas is an intimate, seven-suite bed and breakfast on the
beautiful shores of the Caribbean in Tulum, Mexico. We are recognized
for our highly personalized approach to hosting guests, whom are
considered and treated as friends rather than “clients”. We have a
non-conventional approach to business and operate as a tight knit,
small team focused on fostering relationships and providing an
Casa de las Olas also happens to be the only 100% sustainable property
on the entire beach and the only Platinum LEED Reviewed property in
Mexico. As a team, we are deeply committed to not only preserving this
exquisite paradise that we have come to call home, but leaving it in a
better place than when they arrived here almost a decade ago.
Harnessing all of our electricity needs from the sun with a state of
the art solar panel system as well as capturing all of our water from
natural, free-flowing underground streams Casa de las Olas is entirely
self-sufficient. Due to our environmental consciousness and location,
we cater to a group of like-minded and forward-thinking, eco aware
travelers that are ahead of the curve.
We are looking for an operational superstar who wants to learn, grow
and develop with our team. Someone who is self-motivated, thinks
outside the box and is looking to help us grow our business. This
position will be all-encompassing and is ideal for someone with an
interest in hospitality, social media and brand development. We are
looking for someone to come in with an open mind and a positive,
- A passion for hosting, travel and off-the-beaten-path experiences
- Must have an interest in sustainability and environmentalism
- Flexible and adaptable - we have a small team, so we need someone who can (and wants to) wear many hats!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest and experience in online and social media marketing using various social media platforms and tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, etc.
- Strong interest in public relations, digital marketing
- Self motivated, adventurous and independent; takes initiative to start projects
- Quick learner
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills a MUST
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work in a changing environment and the ability to time manage extremely well
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in hospitality, communications, PR, journalism, English, the arts or related
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary.
Must provide writing samples (ie. press releases, blog posts, etc.)
This position is full-time and based in Tulum, Mexico.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.