Position: Global Concierge
Job Location: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
Boost Journeys is hiring a Global Concierge. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a team member in the early stages of our growing boutique luxury travel company.
The Global Concierge will be an integral member of our travel design team and collaborate extensively with Boost travel designers, industry travel partners and our clients. This job is designed for someone who has a passion for travel, a curiosity about the world, and an appreciation for new trends, styles and events. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working with people across the globe and enjoy the gratification of creating exceptional client experiences.
The Global Concierge will work with the Travel Designer to enhance client’s itinerary by researching, presenting recommendations, tailoring and managing daily details to ensure the client’s journey is extraordinary and seamless. This position will require the Global Concierge to make long term plans and reservations covering travel logistics like transfers, tours, and restaurant reservations. The Global Concierge will make insightful suggestions for the itinerary based on their knowledge and understanding of our high-end clientele’s preferences. The Concierge records and manages the information in our CRM system. This is a remote position with travel incentives.
- Passionate interest in travel and culture
- Outgoing personality that cultivates positive social interactions.
- Empathetic demeanor working with clients.
- Desire to provide impeccable customer service to high net worth clients.
- Excellent communications skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Collaborative team player.
- Flexible schedule that may include nights or weekend days on occasion.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Initiative to work independently as well as with a team.
- Prior customer service experience
- Knowledge of luxury clientele preferences and brands within the travel industry
- Experience planning travel details whether personally or professionally
- Interest in learning about worldwide destinations, cultures, people, cuisines, history, climates, and transportation is necessary.
- International travel experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to maintain composure with unforeseen circumstances.
- Time management skills for long term project planning and work prioritization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org