Title: Manager, Operations and Development
The firm is currently seeking a seasoned professional for a position in our Tour Operations department. Responsibilities would be the day-to-day management of complex travel programs, interaction with the firm's international suppliers, and itinerary development. The work environment is fast-paced and team-oriented, and demands superior organization skills and discipline. The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years experience with:
- High-end group travel operations or event planning
- Contract negotiations and bookings with hotel, cruise and land operators
- Special event research and booking
- Program itinerary research and production
- Four-year college degree.
- Experience living and working in a foreign locale, as well as foreign language skills, are pluses.
- Superior writing and speaking abilities are necessary.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a deadline-sensitive business are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and an aptitude for working with a database is an advantage.
Additionally, the employee will be expected to travel occasionally to accompany programs as a travel director and/or attend trade shows. We offer a salary and full benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs, a tax-deferred retirement savings plan, incentive compensation and a bonus program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce. For more information about us, visit our web site at www.arrangementsabroad.com.
Please send resumes with cover letters via email to email@example.com.
Local candidates are strongly preferred. If your qualifications meet our current need we will contact you shortly, and in addition, retain your resume on file for up to 90 days.